It's so easy to make, and delicious.
To make this awesome dessert for 4 people, you need:
•4 eggs ( 2 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs)
•50g sifted flour
•100g dark chocolate
1. Allow the oven to 210°C. Keep the baking sheet aside.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar and flour.
3. Melt the chocolate with the butter and add them to the mixture.
4. Wipe the inside of the serve rings with a little bit of butter and than sprinkle them also with a little bit of flour. This is important for the cakes later easlily detach from the mold.
5. Place the rings on the baking sheet, fill each ring for 2/3.
6. Bake the moelleux 8 to 10 minutes in the oven at 210°C.
7. Take the moelleux out of the ring, and place it on a plate.
You can eat it with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream our fresh red fruit.
I hope you like it!
Ps. : Don't try to heat it up in the microwave, because it will exploded :D (but it still tastes delicious)